Question:
hi! I'm a 20 years old girl.i'm very short in height. do i have a chance to grow? if yes, how can i do that?
amy
2006-04-08 07:31:26 UTC
my height is a mere 5.2".. it is a constant embarassment 4 me as all my frens n cousins r taller to me.. is there any way i can grow? plez help me out..
Eight answers:
myra_satanica
2006-04-08 07:35:57 UTC
check out this 1.http://www.geocities.com/GotToGrow/. also try stretchin' u're body.

yoga is good for gainin' height.

i'm 5.2'' ..16 yrs old. tryin' to gain height.well swimming is a gud option. i suggest u start practicin' yoga.the growth platelets won't close completely now. practicin yoga u can grow a max upto .25 inch -1 inch more.well , have confidence . ppl like u becoz of the person u r..they aren't bothered abt u're height. if u try to b cool, nobody has the chance to comment anythin' against u.
2016-05-17 15:20:13 UTC
Seems have a big turn in a person's life. The external form of a person is ideal in the eyes of the planet when every feature is assembled in flawlessness or very nearly there. Of all of them, height represents an important role.

Height is not just lots is one of the critical standards in plenty of areas: sports, being a part of the security force, wooing someone, obtaining a work or just bolstering one's assurance therefore, if you want to be slightly taller you just have to use this program https://bitly.im/aMXAJ , grow taller 4 Idiots.

The combination of proteins with growth hormones, could certainly lead to a taller stature and this really is what you would study on this book, how you can set this mixture used because this system really work for nearly all people.
manca
2016-10-09 04:05:17 UTC
i do not get why you imagine skating and browsing is "youngster" stuff- there is not any rationalization why you won't be able to be thinking events pat 19, that is basically ridiculous. 20 isn't previous, the purely new component is that you've extra duty and older human beings initiate to understand you extra. you've relaxing.
Lisa
2006-04-08 10:34:33 UTC
Well u could talk to ur doctor about it. But, being 5'4 isn't bad. My youngest child is 5'. She had to have some kind of medicine when she was 4yrs old for near a yr.

But, U being 20 I think its all U get.
Loobyloo
2006-04-08 07:34:58 UTC
I think you are too old for growing now you have gone through puberty, thats what high heels are for honey! I am 5ft3 and I love it and a lot of men love it too, enjoy and make the most of what you have it could be worse you could be 6ft2 or 4ft2
2006-04-08 07:34:14 UTC
Kind of out of luck now you wont grow ,theirs a surgery but its so risky and it can screw your life.
lady_baglady
2006-04-08 07:33:14 UTC
I am 5'2" and love it. Accept it honey, no more growing for you
strawberri_cream_pie
2006-04-08 07:35:19 UTC
NO MORE GROWING FOR YOU TRY HEELS TO BE TALLER