Question:
what is your suggenstion for oily skin to be healthy and acne free?
vida_green
2006-02-04 03:13:06 UTC
what is your suggenstion for oily skin to be healthy and acne free?
Five answers:
katerina c
2006-02-04 03:18:18 UTC
According to my opinion you have to focus in two fields.

- Basically, keep it clean using good antiseptic products, like soap, lotion, cream and powder that will absorb any oily secretions.I use to buy them in the pharmacy.

Use a product for peeling,at least once weekly,that will deliberate your skin from dead cells.Use it preferably before going to bed in order to avoid irritations.

In the market you can find some products containing fruit acids; they are very effective if you follow the instructions but take care because if the amount is over 7.5% they may cause allergies.

Some times also a boric acid solution that is the antiseptic used for the cure of eyes can help if buffered after soap and water.

- Then, take care of your lifestyle ie. eating drinking, smoking, sleeping, exercising.I mean light food,more yoghurt, carrots and fruits,brewers yeast as a food supplement can also help,no chocolates, no alcohol, no cigarettes and less stress. I would suggest aerobic; it is very pleasant and relaxing and contributes also in the prevention of other diseases, I would say contributes in aging healthy.

- Visit your doctor and have a test for policystic ovaries; it is a disorder that can cause acne.
Mechanical
2006-02-04 03:49:54 UTC
I agree with all of the above, some acne comes from the type of foods you eat, that contain fine oils, keep it clean, dont over do it, most acne creams and what not have the same active chemicals, it can get exspencive, as you get older acne in most cases go away, still follow what is

said above.
?
2016-09-24 09:10:21 UTC
definitely, the only way is to drink a great number of water and shop a properly balanced foodstuff ordinary. Do you consume junk foodstuff alot? this is hormones and puberty (have faith me, i comprehend. I had stable pores and skin until eventually I became 17, afterwards my pores and skin in simple terms BROKE OUT, and because I had mushy pores and skin, I had lots of scars -_- i did no longer even %. my pimples. besides, besides you may attempt taking acidophiles pills, and different multi nutrition and mineral pills. attempt exercising too, it opens your pores, and actually feels stable too. and don't use that oil unfastened wash! i've got used it until eventually now, it substitute into terrible and extremely harsh on your pores and skin. attempt garnier's deep sparkling cream wash, and neutrogena's OIL unfastened pimples SCRUB (this is enormously stable) the garnier one is definitely stable, you need to get that. besides all that, stay faraway from junk foodstuff, and prefer make your self a mask each and every 3 4 days. Use Egg white, honey, milk, yoghurt and flour and combine it so this is of thick consistency, smear it one (no longer too thick) and flow away until eventually it thoroughly dries, then wash off. this is dazzling, whitens, shrinks your pores, situations your pores and skin, heals and cleans. wish that helped!
tabla girl
2006-02-04 03:17:50 UTC
i hv oily skin too. i wash mine every four hours. sleep with fresh cucumbers on ur face. add moisture to ur skin.
2006-02-04 03:17:44 UTC
Two friends use Proactiv and it seems to work wonders on them.