Question:
does having a bikini wax help in having a better sex?
2006-03-28 15:07:37 UTC
does having a bikini wax help in having a better sex?
Ten answers:
redunicorn
2006-03-28 15:09:57 UTC
I used to shave all over in my younger days because I swam a lot. I never waxed. My husband prefers that I do not shave and I have no complaints about our love life.
grandeyeglass
2006-03-28 15:11:33 UTC
It's better than shaving...since it doesn't leave that prickly stubble. Is it better than leaving it hairy...that's a matter of personal taste really. My hubby likes the shaved look, but I find it less pleasurable when I'm shaved.
Gina Gee
2006-03-28 15:14:00 UTC
Mainly because it makes you feel more comfortable that you have don't have unsightly hairs as a well trimmed lady area may increase sensitivity equally.
jodiehgarland
2006-03-28 15:09:40 UTC
It may, if it turns your partner on, or makes you feel better about yourself. It's not magic but it sure can't hurt!
2006-03-28 15:10:52 UTC
Oh yea exspecial oral sex, that why i have a bald meow
life_with_maddock
2006-03-28 15:10:38 UTC
ow ow ow! not really but then agian my hubby likes a a little strip of hair not a bunch!
boilerrat
2006-03-28 15:10:20 UTC
Not at my house
mandy j