Question:
his penis is too large and hurts every time. it even rips me. what should i do?
2005-12-26 15:20:14 UTC
his penis is too large and hurts every time. it even rips me. what should i do?
Seven answers:
MitchHellman
2005-12-26 15:28:15 UTC
Use plenty of lubrication, such as KY jelly or AstroGlide. Also, he needs to take it slow and gentle. The position can make a difference; you might try being on top so that you can control the depth. Lastly, you need to be relaxed, not tense (but that can be hard to do if you're worried that it'll hurt).
2005-12-27 02:54:36 UTC
He has to be really big that something like that would happen. The female anatomy is an amazing thing, usually for something like that ur body (private) would gradually try to accomodate the size and produce more of your natural lubricant to help ease him in but it doesnt seem like it s working for you. My girlfriend wets the hell outta the bed sheet when we are going at it.

like one of the others said you should try getting on top so that youo can have some kinda control, but do bear in mind your not going to have that much because he can still ride you from underneath but he will like it and you might like it (i do)

to consider getting another man with a smaller tool might be the best idea, some how you will find out the hard way that that was not the best solution to you problem.
Wolfsburgh
2005-12-27 00:13:58 UTC
Look, if you're getting ripped, he's bein' too rough. There's no excuse for that...ever.

I speak only for myself...if I'm not having fun, or it's hurting? I don't do it.

And please, don't fall for the 'ol "If you love me you'll **** me and take the pain" bull*hit. It's never supposed to hurt, man...ever.
2005-12-26 23:32:01 UTC
girl you should tell him that it hurts and see what he dose okay girl you should find a guy that is alot smaller okay kuzzz if he is ripping you up i just dont know
sasiedivagirl
2006-01-01 08:25:12 UTC
hmmm i dont think it could be too large do you have a small body maby thats the prob
2005-12-27 00:01:39 UTC
If he's trying to hurt you, then you need to get rid of him. Tell him it hurts and use LOTS of lubrication.
mare
2005-12-27 04:14:11 UTC
Seek your Doctor's help,or find someone else.