Question:
my period comes every 31 to 37 days what the problem?
cyberbellx16
2006-03-10 07:26:26 UTC
my boyfriend started to expriment on me we never had sex but he fingers me and i mastabates what do you think is the problem
Three answers:
vu
2006-03-10 07:39:50 UTC
There is nothing wrong I feel if one gets within 45 days .May be if you can try taking contraceptive pills for two months it may become regular.

Massturbbation has nothing to do with your periods.
ask_me_sth_else!!
2006-03-10 15:29:51 UTC
there is no problem with you at all! Not everybody has a 28day cycle, some are longer, some are shorter. You just have a longer cycle!
Shark style
2006-03-10 19:02:27 UTC
hey u dont have any problem girl this is normal in many female that thier period is varabile and not regular so dont worry and it is natural thing.