Question:
What can I do about my damage hair without having to cut it?
la_sleepy5910d
2006-02-13 20:05:00 UTC
What can I do about my damage hair without having to cut it?
Two answers:
HAPPY FEET
2006-02-14 01:55:33 UTC
Allow your hair to grow out. Meanwhile, do not do anything to it that will damage it more (such as coloring, bleaching, using hot irons or blowdryers). Use a deep conditioner at least once a week. You will have to cut it little by little so that new and healthy hair will replace the damaged areas.
vze2wy4t
2006-02-14 04:16:17 UTC
Wear a hat. For some reason I have the feeling you did the damage to your hair, and someone close to you told you not to do it. It's mother's intuition. If you have severe split ends, it will break off by itself. Go to a good salon, and see if they can help you.