Question:
whats the best wau to get rid of self made scars....please help?
saraphina19
2006-03-23 17:26:34 UTC
ok guys i have a Q, what is the best way to get ride of self made scars, i use to cut my upper thies about a yare ago, and now i have thies red scars all over my thies, i was wondering if there ware any crames or somthing i could use to evith cover them up or get rid of them...please help guys...i really need it....
Three answers:
stubborn
2006-03-24 01:12:12 UTC
There are creams that are available at the local walmart that can decrease the appearance of scares, these creams are most commonly used for stretch marks. Creams will only lighten the scars, which happens naturally eventually. The only way to eliminate scares is laser surgery, which is expensive and can be dangerous. I would encourage you to wear them proudly, like battle scares. They represent a bad time in your life, but one you survived. Good luck.
2016-03-13 12:29:18 UTC
I have no idea. I don't know how to make pancakes. I have bacon butty tuesday in my house each year instead.
daddys girl14238
2006-03-23 18:10:33 UTC
I would ask a docter.They would no best!If they dont prescribe anything............just ride it out!They will slowly get better!