Question:
one boobie smaller then the other?
theclayplug
2006-03-09 19:07:25 UTC
my gilfriend who is a young teen has a breast smaller then the other. the right one.should that one grow to normal size during puberty? she also wants to know why this happend and if there is anyhting that could fix it.
Six answers:
Lissacal
2006-03-10 06:40:50 UTC
I have done about 5,000 mammograms in my career, and I have never seen a pair of breasts that are the same size. If it is a huge size difference, and doesn't "fix" itself by the time she is done growing, it can be surgically fixed. I had a friend in high school who had one side a size A and the other a DD. She had surgery on both sides to even it out (reduction on one, and implant in the other). She ended up a C cup.
not_prfikt
2006-03-09 19:38:45 UTC
My 15 year old niece had the same problem for a few years. They thought that she might "grow into herself". She started having back pain b/c they were getting too big, although severely un-simmetrical. This past summer, they had some proceedure done at the hospital to correct it.
?
2016-09-24 14:09:41 UTC
hi Sweetie, do no longer you already know that the A in A-cup stands for remarkable? you're nonetheless youthful, and your breasts might improve a sprint, lots, or on no account. yet in reality, it relatively would not remember whilst it includes attracting men. the biggest difference between you and me is that I certainly have numerous self-self assurance, and you do no longer. i'm flat because of the fact the proverbial pancake, yet because of the fact i've got self assurance in myself, i'm additionally warm as a firecracker! I do understand your stress, yet have faith me, small boobies are the superb. Yeah, there are some knuckle-dragging, mouth-respiratory Neanderthals who're purely into extensive hooters. And maximum of them are virgins! Any guy who has certainly ever been on the factor of a girl is well liked by of that boobs are boobs, and maximum men love all breasts, regardless how huge or small they are i'm a 37 twelve months previous lady and that i positioned on a 34A bra, and you already know what? My small breasts are probably my superb characteristic. I positioned on tops that intensify how small they are, and that i take excitement in them. they are completely proportioned to my petite parent, and that i does no longer substitute them for the international. If i pass to the sea coast, I positioned on a bikini that shows precisely how small my breasts are. I walk with self assurance, meet people's eyes, and smile lots. and you already know what people see? They see a pink-warm appealing lady with small breasts! i understand that's what people think of, using smiles and different reactions i'm getting. and you already know what else? If i pass to a club or a occasion, I have no difficulty attracting men. it extremely is a fable that one and all men like huge boobs. What men do like is self-self assurance. i do no longer attempt to make mine seem greater, I rejoice what I certainly have, and men like that. As an test, attempt donning a good suitable a while, one that screams "I certainly have small breasts, and that i'm pleased with them." i think of you would be stunned by way of the advantageous reactions you get. take excitement in what you have, project self-self assurance, and numerous fellows would be once you!
Caffiene Junkie
2006-03-09 19:52:24 UTC
Her body is still undergoing change from puberty. She doesn't have anything to worry about! One will catch up with the other in no time!
2006-03-09 19:11:30 UTC
is it that big of a difference? it is normal for one boob to be a little bigger than the other, just as they say one nut is bigger than the other in men.
The Oliver
2006-03-09 19:17:34 UTC
It's from when they only playing with one when they pleasure themselves.